Vivo is a popular brand, which is highest selling in India and other countries too. They have lot of varieties like smartphones, earphones wired and wireless, sound bars, headsets, speakers, traveling chargers and charging cables etc. In some metro cities there are service centers where you can easily claim the warranty of any product such as smartphones, power banks, Bluetooth based earphones and some other mobile accessories. Vivo warranty applies for all the products which are under warranty period. All the parts which are of vivo brand comes under Vivo warranty policy. You can check how to request for the Vivo warranty Claim and you can also check how to check Vivo warranty status of a vivo product. In this article you can find all the details about vivo warranty and the process to claim vivo warranty and how to check the warranty status of the product etc.
Vivo warranty check online India:
You can check the warranty of your vivo mobile warranty online by entering your IMEI number online in the vivo official website vivo.com. Visit vivo.com and go to support and there you can find ” Please Input your IMEI number for authentication” under that a box will be present, you have to enter your IMEI number in that and click on “submit” so that you can authenticate your mobile.
If you do not know your IMEI number then you can check your IMEI number in your mobile. There are three ways to check your IMEI number in your mobile itself. They are:
1. Dial *#06# in your mobile and click on dial button, your IMEI number will be displayed on the mobile screen.
2. Go to settings in your mobile phone and select more settings option and click on the about phone button to check your IMEI number.
Settings—More Settings—About phone
3. You can also view your IMEI number on the vivo package box.
vivo warranty policy:
Vivo has different terms and conditions for different countries, you can also find Vivo warranty check Singapore for Singapore and Vivo warranty check Malaysia for Malaysia etc.. here we are discussing Vivo warranty India.
Warranty replacement and repair instructions:
1.This warranty policy applies only to vivo mobile phones sold in India.
2. A customer can choose the mobile phone replacement or repair if there is any functional error in the mobile phone. But it can be done within 30 days from the date of purchase and after that it is has one year warranty but cannot be replaced.
3. For all the mobile accessories like removable battery, charger, data cable, earphone & SD card, the warranty period is 6 months after purchase.
4. To get all the warranty replacement and repair services, the customer should show the valid proof of purchase i.e. tax invoice given for online purchase and pay slip given for offline or in store purchase.
Warranty repair instructions
1. Warranty repair services are valid only if the product is used normally. If the product is damaged due to some other reasons other than product quality or the product is belongs to one of the following situations, i) It is not authorized to get warranty replacement or repair services, but you can pay to have the product repaired.
ii) Warranty period has expired for the particular product and has no warranty replacement or repair services.
(iii) The product has no valid proof of purchase.
(iv) The proof of purchase and the product details are not matching.
(v) If the product is repaired at any unauthorized service center.
(vi) Damaged caused by external or natural forces like earthquake, fire etc., natural wear and tear of the product (for instance scratch or broken marks on back cover, button, display screen and accessories etc.).
(vii) If the mobile is damaged due to the use of non-original accessories like (charger, data cable etc.) is not covered in the replacement and warranty services.
(viii) If the product is damaged due to liquid ( water) or moisture entering the product or by physical damage.
2. Customer can avail the service at any of the vivo authorized service center in India.
3. All the parts, components and accessories replaced during the warranty period belongs to company and customers are not charged for that.
List of all the Functional Faults Covered in Replacement and Warranty Services:
Vivo warranty period:
All the vivo mobiles have the one year warranty on the mobile and six month warranty on all the accessories. For complete details check your vivo package box or purchase slip to check warranty.
Vivo service centers:
Vivo service centers are located all over India. You can check the exact location of the service centers by visiting the vivo official website and selecting your state or you can also Click here to check service center details.
How to check my warranty date? How can I check my phone warranty?
Your warranty date for mobile is one year (12 months) from the date of purchase and six months for accessories.
How to check our warranty? How can I check my vivo warranty?
You can check your warranty in the support section of vivo official website by entering your IMEI number. You can also refer the detailed explanation in the above paragraph.
How can I extend vivo warranty?
Vivo Extended warranty is available only in some locations, you have to visit the nearest service center to extend your warranty.
How can we check mobile warranty in flip kart?
Go to “My orders” section in flip kart and click on the mobile you purchased and “download tax invoice” from flip kart. In the invoice you can find the warranty.
How do I check my vivo activation date?
You can check your activation date in the support section of vivo official website by entering your IMEI number.
How do I find my IMEI on Vivo?
Dial *#06# in your mobile to check IMEI number.
Go to Settings—More Settings—About phone.